I have been ordering from Screaming Owl since February 2016 & have ordered 20 items in the past 6 months.My daughter just turned 4 this month and wears a 4T and everything I have ordered fits great.
I included 3 photos. The first photo she has a hair bow - that outfit is super cute BUT one of the snaps in the back would not snap & my husband used his pliers to squeeze the hole so it would snap & the material is a little heavy for summer outfit. As soon as we got home I had to take the outfit off as she was burning up! Out of the 20 orders I have received, I have absolutely loved probably 15 outfits & found 5 to be so poorly made that the defects were obvious at first glance and not at all like the photo !
One was a lavender flower tu tu dress that I received a few weeks ago. I saw another person on here who uploaded a photo of the dress and made a review complaining about it. I have the same dress and it's HORRIBLE ! It was so different than the pretty photo they showed that I was in shock !!!
So..ok here's my bottom line...are they cheaply made ? Sadly yes...are they cute...Yes, most everything I have received has been adorable. Does it take FOREVER to arrive ? Yes !
Nothing as ever arrived less than 10 weeks...ever! And some have went to 12 weeks..BUT it's all spelled out at the bottom of every order page so that didn't concern me, although I do find it aggravating. Is it custom made ??? No !
They are cheaply made with a made in China tag (sadly)! Would I continue to order... Yes...all in all...I just can't beat a cute outfit and accessories for less than $20!
I have had people walk up to me and ask where I bought her clothes !!!BUT that being said I wouldn't want her entire wardrobe to be Screaming Owl as the quality just isn't wonderful...I think I would have to rate them a F on timely shipping, a C on quality (over all) and a A on cuteness
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We ordered our baby registery from babies r us, the furnature came in and from the start the store forgot to put the delivery in for the furnature, that's ok..."
- "Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA! This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page: "Budsies® is a South Florida-based..."
- "This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them. While I understand they have to..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."