I have been ordering from Screaming Owl since February 2016 & have ordered 20 items in the past 6 months.My daughter just turned 4 this month and wears a 4T and everything I have ordered fits great.
I included 3 photos. The first photo she has a hair bow - that outfit is super cute BUT one of the snaps in the back would not snap & my husband used his pliers to squeeze the hole so it would snap & the material is a little heavy for summer outfit. As soon as we got home I had to take the outfit off as she was burning up! Out of the 20 orders I have received, I have absolutely loved probably 15 outfits & found 5 to be so poorly made that the defects were obvious at first glance and not at all like the photo !
One was a lavender flower tu tu dress that I received a few weeks ago. I saw another person on here who uploaded a photo of the dress and made a review complaining about it. I have the same dress and it's HORRIBLE ! It was so different than the pretty photo they showed that I was in shock !!!
So..ok here's my bottom line...are they cheaply made ? Sadly yes...are they cute...Yes, most everything I have received has been adorable. Does it take FOREVER to arrive ? Yes !
Nothing as ever arrived less than 10 weeks...ever! And some have went to 12 weeks..BUT it's all spelled out at the bottom of every order page so that didn't concern me, although I do find it aggravating. Is it custom made ??? No !
They are cheaply made with a made in China tag (sadly)! Would I continue to order... Yes...all in all...I just can't beat a cute outfit and accessories for less than $20!
I have had people walk up to me and ask where I bought her clothes !!!BUT that being said I wouldn't want her entire wardrobe to be Screaming Owl as the quality just isn't wonderful...I think I would have to rate them a F on timely shipping, a C on quality (over all) and a A on cuteness
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I juat received my Shabby Chic dress after waiting TEN weeks to receive it. I had to search their previous FB posts and Pinterest posts to even make sure I..."
- "Some sellers on Aliexpress are very vicious and they will curse at you when you request any refunds. I looked into Shenzhen Victoria Enterprise's feedback and I discovered that other..."
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."