Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives.I found one in google to use.
Notice the difference? Tree is a fraction of the size, and where is the skirt?? Are you kidding me!? This would never cover a girls bottom!
The ribbon is so cheap, it won't even stay up for the bow on the top to look nice. Droopy and awful! Ordered in early Oct, received on Dec 19th! Too late for school concert and quality is so awful I would not have had her wear anyway!
Tried to cancel order three weeks ago and they refused! No refunds either!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Shipping time
- Quality and shipping time
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Christmas Dress
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "I juat received my Shabby Chic dress after waiting TEN weeks to receive it. I had to search their previous FB posts and Pinterest posts to even make sure I..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISING. They advertise a beautiful "boutique" quality outfit, and send you something completely different. Let the photo I've attached speak for itself. Advertised as "capri set" - these are definitely..."
- "I have ordered dresses from here for the last 2 years for my 5 year old daughter. We've gotten a dress for every holiday. Easter, 4th of July, St...."
- "If you’re going to shop at Lexus of Orland and/or depend on their service department, please read and consider my experiences before servicing a vehicle at this dealership. At my..."
- "I know what you are talking about. I am on my 3rd mattress from Mattress Firm, and they are telling me they won't do anything about it and my 120..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."