Screaming Owl - AWFUL! Do NOT order from them.

Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives.I found one in google to use.

Notice the difference? Tree is a fraction of the size, and where is the skirt?? Are you kidding me!? This would never cover a girls bottom!

The ribbon is so cheap, it won't even stay up for the bow on the top to look nice. Droopy and awful! Ordered in early Oct, received on Dec 19th! Too late for school concert and quality is so awful I would not have had her wear anyway!

Tried to cancel order three weeks ago and they refused! No refunds either!

Go figure!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Christmas Dress
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #572495 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Screaming Owl? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 29 #1136182

OMG! That is awful. I only came across this post because I just had a terrible experience with Screaming Owl myself. They have blocked me from their FB page, deleting my negative comments. I certainly wish I had done some research before ordering from them. Lesson learned.

Jan 09, 2015 #928685 Nashville, Tennessee

That is really, really hideous. They order items from China, and they use either a stock photo from China or a photo of ONE they pre-ordered for themselves. The actual products that they get in may be like the photo or may be completely different. Companies on the wholesale websites they use often use the same photo across the board, but their actual output may be completely different.
Many items that come from China are great quality. But never, NEVER buy from a business that TAKES your money first and ORDERS the product later. A reputable company puts their own money (capital) out there and purchases items in bulk, then resells. I do this on a much smaller scale than Screaming Owl, but I don't have unsatisfied customers because I take my own photos and do my own measurements and sizing, so the customer knows what they're getting. Never, ever, ever, EVER buy from a business that does not receive items and prepare them themselves. You are really gambling with your money.

4 0 Reply

Dec 22, 2014 #919653 Knoxville, Tennessee

Got mine today and it's ***! I have tried the BEtter Business Bureau with not luck there either! They are the biggest scam!

Dec 21, 2014 #919053 Steubenville, Ohio

I purchased the same dress and mine looks exactly like yours. There is no skirt and the size is at least 2 sizes too small. I tried to return and they won't let me. Ordered it in November and got mine the same day as yours! Not happy at all and will never purchase from them again!!

Dec 20, 2014 #918829

Just got ours today absolute junk!! I won't ever order from them again.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.