Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives.I found one in google to use.

Notice the difference? Tree is a fraction of the size, and where is the skirt?? Are you kidding me!? This would never cover a girls bottom!

The ribbon is so cheap, it won't even stay up for the bow on the top to look nice. Droopy and awful! Ordered in early Oct, received on Dec 19th! Too late for school concert and quality is so awful I would not have had her wear anyway!

Tried to cancel order three weeks ago and they refused! No refunds either!

Go figure!

Review about: Screaming Owl Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Shipping time, Products, Quality and shipping time.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

OMG!That is awful.

I only came across this post because I just had a terrible experience with Screaming Owl myself. They have blocked me from their FB page, deleting my negative comments.

I certainly wish I had done some research before ordering from them.Lesson learned.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #928685

That is really, really hideous.They order items from China, and they use either a stock photo from China or a photo of ONE they pre-ordered for themselves.

The actual products that they get in may be like the photo or may be completely different. Companies on the wholesale websites they use often use the same photo across the board, but their actual output may be completely different.

Many items that come from China are great quality. But never, NEVER buy from a business that TAKES your money first and ORDERS the product later. A reputable company puts their own money (capital) out there and purchases items in bulk, then resells.

I do this on a much smaller scale than Screaming Owl, but I don't have unsatisfied customers because I take my own photos and do my own measurements and sizing, so the customer knows what they're getting.

Never, ever, ever, EVER buy from a business that does not receive items and prepare them themselves.You are really gambling with your money.

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #919653

Got mine today and it's ***! I have tried the BEtter Business Bureau with not luck there either! They are the biggest scam!

Steubenville, Ohio, United States #919053

I purchased the same dress and mine looks exactly like yours.There is no skirt and the size is at least 2 sizes too small.

I tried to return and they won't let me.

Ordered it in November and got mine the same day as yours!Not happy at all and will never purchase from them again!!

Just got ours today absolute junk!! I won't ever order from them again.